Wednesday 26 May 2021

Balance Week 4

I did a range of activitys that are related to balance.

First, I did balance by doing rugby tosses on one foot. I thoght this was easy because I could catch the ball easily with one foot.









Secondly, I did balance by using a netball I tossed the netball to my partners chest on one foot. I thoght this was hard because I kept on l leaning.









Afterwards, I did balance by using a frisby I threw the frisby on one leg. I thought this was hard because it was challanging to catch it on one leg.









Then, I balance by using a hooky stick. I thoght this was hard because it was hard to balance and hit a ball on one foot.









Lastly, I balanced by using a basketball. This was easy because I only had to dribble on one foot and pass the ball.









Three were hard and two were easy I want to master all of them so I could be better at balance.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.