Friday 4 June 2021

Mechanisms cause and effect

I learnt what mechanisms about causes and effects.

Mechanisms are to write many sentences about one topic.

First, to practice mechanisms I watched a video about how popcorn pops.

After that, I wrote some mechanisms that are related to cause and effect.

For the cause example the pan or microwave heats the kernel, so the moisture inside the kernel turns into steam. 

For the effect example the steam of the popcorn is trapped, therefore the popcorn can burst out of the kernel.    

I wrote the evolution of popcorn is when steam is trapped inside the kernal. The hull in the kernal then bursts into popcorn.

I wrote the cause of it poping then I wrote the effect of why and how did it pop.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.