Tuesday 23 February 2021

Basic facts chart

I created a basic facts chart using Google Sheets. 


I started finding some number bonds in doubles.


Then after finding some basic facts number bonds I recorded it on a spreadsheet.


Next I created a chart by using spreadsheet and short cuts like copying and pasting copying and pasting is a good tool for when you need to move something.


I thought that this task was very hard what I liked about this task was the number bond's.


LI: to learn number bonds and doubles.



1 comment:

  1. Hi Josh this is a good blog post but it would be good if You can put the learning intention at the top. You have explained what you have enjoyed about this activity. Keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.